CHCP Tuition, Financial Aid and Support
Investing in Your Education is Investing in Your Future
Education is one of the most important investments you can make for a successful future, but financing your chosen career path can take careful planning. The College of Health Care Professionals is committed to helping you work within your current financial situation by offering:
- Flexible class schedules, including night and evening classes and online programs, for students who continue to work part-time or full-time jobs while they pursue their allied health care training
- Short-term degree and certificate programs, so that graduates can get started even faster with their new careers
- Financial Aid Administrators, who can walk you through the process of applying for federal student aid and other programs
- Office of Federal Student Aid at the U.S. Department of Education - www.fafsa.ed.gov
Federal Student Aid is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965. These programs provide grants, loans and work-study funds to students attending college or career school.
- www.pin.ed.gov (to set up a personal identification number or PIN you can use each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online)
- www.studentaid.ed.gov (information on available student aid programs from the government, who is eligible for them and how to apply)
- Student Loan Borrower Assistance - www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org
This site is for people who already have student loans and want to know more about their options and rights.
- FinAid - www.finaid.org
A free and reputable source of information and advice about legitimate scholarships and financial aid. The site also offers several calculators to help you determine how much school will cost, how much you will need to save and how much financial aid you will need.
- Mapping Your Future - www.mappingyourfuture.biz
Mapping Your Future is a non-profit organization that allows you to conveniently fulfill the requirements for entrance and exit loan counseling online, from your computer.
- ECMC - www.ecmc.org
Education Credit Management Corp. (ECMC) is a non-profit corporation that services student loans in the event of personal bankruptcy (default).