Basic Requirements for CHCP Military Grant
For all active-duty service members, spouses, veterans and their dependents who qualify and enroll in a program of study at CHCP. The grant amount is the equivalent to 20% of tuition less credit given for transfer courses. Eligibility:
- Is applied to veterans who qualify for less than 100% VA benefits.
- Complete the application for VA Benefits (22-1990 or 22-5490).
- Student must be honorably discharged, or a dependent or spouse of an honorably discharged service member.
- Student must fill out the CHCP Military Grant Application in full and turn in to the Financial Aid Advisor; along with a copy of the student’s DD-214 or NGB22.
- Students are responsible for payment of their tuition and fees not covered by the military or other government agency.
- Grant award will be applied in last week before the term/payment period ends.
Students are responsible for payment of their tuition and fees not covered by the military or other government agency. The CHCP Military Discount is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and has no cash value.
Contact us to learn even more about our healthcare programs.
Although your Financial Aid Advisor can assist you with the application process for the following programs, CHCP does not determine eligibility or award funding for these programs and provides this overview for informational purposes only.