Medical Assistant Certificate Training Program - Online Program
Hybrid Online/Clinical Medical Assisting Certificate Program
Combines the flexibility of Online study and hands-on campus based clinical lab training.
Designed Program Length: 16 Months
The CHCP Hybrid Online/Clinical Medical Assisting Cert program is specifically designed to offer you what we think is the best of Online and Campus based learning. If you are working full time or need to take classes Online, but would prefer to get clinical training in a hands-on lab setting with an instructor at one of our Texas campuses, this program is for you. It is the only program of its kind in Texas, because we have 7 campus locations across the state as well as an online school.
Medical Assistants perform administrative and/or clinical tasks to support the work of physicians and other health professionals. Medical assistants work alongside physicans, mainly in outpatient or ambulatory care facilities, such as medical offices and clinics.
With your Medical Assisting training from CHCP, you will quickly be on your way to becoming a vital part of a medical team with excellent opportunities for advancement.
What Jobs can I get with a Medical Assisting certificate?
- Medical Assistant
- Back Office Assistant Manager
- Hospital Donor Unit Assistant
- Back Office Laboratory Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Aide
- Front Office Assistant Manager
- Blood/Plasma Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Assistant Office Manager
- Blood Bank Donor Unit Assistant
How will I afford my Medical Assisting certificate?
- CHCP’s financial services department is here to help students save money while working towards the healthcare career of their dreams. Click here to learn more!
Professional Skills you'll learn in CHCP's Medical Assisting certificate program:
- Physician assistance
- Medication administration
- Perform EKGs
- Minor laboratory procedures
- Vital signs
- Interview patients
- Manage medical records
- Reception duties
- Insurance billing/bookkeeping duties
How will I find a job after I graduate?
- CHCP career services offers job placement assistance as well as interview and resume writing tips and more. Check out our career services page!
*May not reflect local or regional job market
Job Outlook for Medical Assisting Careers
29% growth anticipated from 2016 to 2026
At CHCP, you will receive your medical assistant training in the form of lectures, labs and hands-on clinical work. Our medical assistant school prepares you for the challenging and rewarding career of a medical assistant. If you’re wondering how to become a medical assistant, look no further!
To find out more about medical assisting and get other frequently asked questions answered, check out the CHCP blog posts below:
Watch the video!