We understand and support your desire to succeed in your career path as a health care professional.
The College of Health Care Professions offers a variety of health care programs designed to prepare students for challenging and rewarding careers in their chosen allied health care profession.
CHCP takes a unique approach to teaching. We use a combination of lectures, labs and hands-on training to fully prepare students for their health care career of choice. Our career-focused health care programs not only give students the knowledge to succeed but provide them with the opportunity to learn and practice the skills necessary for success.
Health care in Texas is expected to generate 380,860 new wage and salary jobs between 2008 and 2018.* (CHCP does not offer educational programs in all areas included in the report).
Choose an Allied Health Program
- Cardiovascular Sonography- AAS Degree
- Dental Assistant - Certificate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - AAS Degree
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program - AAS
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist -Certificate Program
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist With MA Skills - Certificate Program
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Coding and Billing - Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Nurse Aide - Certificate
- Nursing - AAS Degree (LVN to RN)
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Physical Therapy Technician - Certificate
- Surgical Technologist - AAS Degree
- Vocational Nursing - Certificate
The College of Health Care Professions is the right place for students who enjoy helping others and want to improve their lives through a career in the fast-growing field of allied health care. Find the health care program that fits your goals, strengths and natural talents today by contacting The College of Health Care Professions to learn more.