8585 North Stemmons Freeway
Suite N-300, Dallas, TX 75247
As one of the largest metropolitan areas in the North Texas, the demand for health care professionals continues to boom. We're proud to announce that we are re-opening our Dallas Campus with new programs in a more convenient location off of the I-35E Freeway.
The North Texas health care industry is one of the fastest growing of the economy. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Dallas is among the 12 largest metropolitan areas in the country and is ranked second in both the rate of job growth and the number of jobs added, making Dallas/Fort Worth an ideal place to start a career in health care.
CHCP’s Dallas campus offers many health care training programs to help you get started in a new medical career!
Ask about our innovative blended programs and evening classes that offer the flexibility to fit into your schedule.
Visiting the Campus
The CHCP Dallas campus is located on U.S. Highway I-35N. Parking at the campus is free for students and visitors.
There is ample parking on the north side of the building as well as on the upper deck located on the west side of the building.
Guest/visitor parking is located at the north entrance. Handicap parking is available at the main entrance of the building complex.
The CHCP Dallas Campus Hours of Operation are as follows:
- Monday - 9:00AM to 7:00PM
- Tuesday - 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Wednesday - 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Thursday - 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Friday - 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday - Closed
For those who do not have access to a car, the campus is also conveniently located close to the following bus stop:
- Dallas DART : IH 35 @ Empire Central - S - MB1 (527 Bus route)
- Train Route: DART: Take Bus
Students can receive a DART 50% Student Discount! To receive the discount and get your DART-issued student ID:
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Ask your school registrar to sign and stamp the form OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse Current Enrollment Verification Certificate verifying that you are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.50 fee).
- Present your completed enrollment form (originals only), your current college photo ID and a $2.00 fee at the DART Store (Akard Station, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202; Monday-Friday, 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.)
- Student Ambassador Program
- Classrooms and labs stocked with industry standard medical equipment
- Designated student lounge and study areas
- 2 Computer Labs
What are Students Saying About CHCP Dallas?
Cassandra Cerimele, Medical Assistant, ‘18
"I am writing a review as a 50 year old graduate of CHCP Dallas Campus. I took a leap of faith at age 50 years old, after 30 years in Customer Service and trusted this school, with my life, to help me make a career change. My heart has always wanted to be in the medical field, and choosing CHCP Dallas Campus was the best decision in my life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school and it's medical assistant program. This school prides itself with employing the best teachers for the classroom. The medical assistant instructor is an actual, retired medical assistant, therefore, she knows the field and teaches you from real life experiences which translates to a real life experience in the classroom. You have an instructor that is truly passionate about what she is teaching and you feel the passion as she stresses the importance of being the best CMA and having integrity. The support you get from everyone is, hands down, the best educational support imaginable … So if you're looking for a new career and you are not sure which school, medical assistant school to choose, I can promise you, you cannot go wrong when choosing THE CHCP DALLAS CAMPUS!"