Flexible online programs to achieve your career goals and meet your schedule.
The College of Health Care Professions knows that many of our students work while going to school, which is why we offer the convenience and flexibility of an online education. With online degree and certificate programs you have the independence to advance your career around your busy schedule. Our online students have 24/7 access to coursework and, just in case, 24/7 IT support. Students who choose to receive online training are assigned a Student Services Advisor who provides individualized and personalized service, assuring that your online education experience is second to none.
Attending an online school is just like attending a regular on-campus institution, only with added flexibility. Instructors in our online programs have direct industry experience and are experts in their fields. We are continuously examining the curriculum and instructors to ensure that what students are learning is in line with what employers are currently looking for in their new hires. We have helped students succeed in health care for 30 years; we can help you reach your career goals in the dynamic health care field!
If you consider yourself self-motivated, dedicated and have solid computer skills, call or contact us by email to learn more.
Current Online Degree Program Offerings:
- Coding and Revenue Cycle Management - AAS Degree
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program - Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate Program
- Radiologic Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Completion Program
- Radiologic Science Management Bachelor's Degree
Our Student Assistance Program was created to help you effectively balance your academic and personal life by providing professional support. It will ease the stress that you may be facing due to personal issues and the pressures of academics. To learn more about the NexGen Program click here.