Astrodome Career Centers is now CHCP Astrodome.
Houston is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., making it a great place to start a career in health care. Houston is home to over 100 hospitals, meaning that once your health care training with CHCP is complete, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to begin your health care career!
For health care technicians, the presence of many great medical facilities makes Northwest Houston an area of great opportunity. Houston Northwest Medical Center, a 339-bed teaching hospital, ranks very highly in personal health management and patient satisfaction. The Texas Medical Center is also located in the greater Houston area and is considered the largest medical center in the world, and includes 21 renowned hospitals.
CHCP’s Houston Astrodome campus offers many healthcare training programs that can help prepare you for a new healthcare career! Ask about our convenient evening classes!
The CHCP Difference
Now that Astrodome Career Centers has transitioned to the CHCP family current and new students will have access to all of CHCP's support offerings. This includes:
- Job Placement Network across Texas
- Programs designed to Meet Employer Demand
- Support from Enrollment to Employment
- Real Training for the Real World
- A 30 Year Rich History respected in the Medical Community
Vist our Campus!
The CHCP Houston Astrodome Campus Hours of Operation are as follows:
- Monday - 9:00AM to 7:00PM
- Tuesday - 9:00AM to 7:00PM
- Wednesday - 9:00AM to 7:00PM
- Thursday - 9:00AM to 7:00PM
- Friday - 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday - Closed