Health & Medical Administrative Services Completion Program AAS - Online Program
Get Started on the Path to a Career in Health Care Administration with CHCP's Online Health and Medical Administrative Services Associate's Degree Program!
Designed Program Length: 32 Weeks
Health care is one of the largest and constantly growing career fields for those with an Associate degree.The focus of the Health & Medical Administrative Services Completion Degree is to prepare students with general education and didactic theory necessary to bridge the gap from an allied health diploma level to the Associate of Applied Science degree. Courses also provide the students with the opportunity to demonstrate effective communication, customer relations and organizational and administrative skills. The program includes a Core Bridge Credit, five general education courses and three core courses.
What are the benefits to taking the Health and Medical Administrative Service Completion Associate Degree Program?
The Health and Medical Administrative Services Associate degree program is designed for those individuals who have completed a certificate program* and earned a credential and who would like to receive their Associate degree. Upon completion of the program students:
- are prepared to take advantage of future advancement within their current allied health vocation
- will meet updated job requirements
- will be work in entry-level administrative positions with a fast track to higher level positions requiring a degree.
How will I afford this program?
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify! CHCP’s financial aid department is here to help students save money while working towards the healthcare career of their dreams. Click here to learn more!
What is the job outlook for health and medical administrative professionals in the near future?
- Health administration careers are expected to grow 23% from 2016 to 2026 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics*
How will I find a job after I graduate?
- CHCP career services offers job placement assistance as well as interview and resume writing tips and more. Check out our career services page!