Will you help me find a job?
CHCP has a Career Services Department at each campus, available to assist you in your job search. Our students receive assistance and guidance in identifying their best individual career path, writing a résumé and interviewing with healthcare practitioners, and most importantly job placement assistance.
What certificates and degrees are offered?
- Associate of Applied Science Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant Blended Delivery
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health and Medical Administrative Services - Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program (Online)
- Health Care Management - Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program (Online)
- Health Information Management - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program (Online)
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist with Medical Assistant Skills Blended Delivery
- Massage Therapy (Texas License #MS127)
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Blended Delivery
- Medical Assisting (Online)
- Medical Coding and Billing Blended Delivery
- Medical Coding and Billing - Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding (Online)
- Medical Office Specialist (Online)
- Network and Systems Adminisration Associate of Applied Science
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician Blended Delivery
- Radiological Science Management - Bachelor's Degree
- Radiologic Technology - Completion Program
- Surgical Technologist Associate of Applied Science
Not all programs are available at all campuses.
Are night classes available?
Yes. Classes are offered days and evenings to accommodate students’ scheduling needs. If you need even more flexibility, we also offer online programs.
Are the credits transferable to other schools?
Credits earned at CHCP typically do not transfer to other schools. It is up to the institution at which you are enrolling to evaluate credits earned at CHCP and determine if they will apply at the transferring institution. For more specific information, contact the Admissions Department.
How do I enroll?
Just contact our friendly Admissions staff. Applicants are invited to tour our local campus and to meet one-on-one with an Admissions Advisor, who will review your career goals and assist you in finding the right program fit for your needs. Our Admissions team is looking forward to providing you with information on admission requirements and can direct you to our experienced Financial Aid Advisors. We will be happy to assist you through the steps. For online programs you can complete the admissions and financial aid process online and over the phone.
Is Financial Aid available for me?
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. The majority of our students receive financial aid and there are several programs available. CHCP’s Financial Aid Advisors can walk you through the process. CHCP also has grants and scholarships available for those who qualify. For more information, please click here.