Will you help me find a job?
CHCP has a Career Services Department at each campus, available to assist you in your job search. Our students receive assistance and guidance in identifying their best individual career path, writing a résumé and interviewing with healthcare practitioners, and most importantly job placement assistance.
What certificates and degrees are offered?
- Cardiovascular Sonography- AAS Degree
- Dental Assistant - Certificate
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - AAS Degree
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program - AAS
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist -Certificate Program
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist With MA Skills - Certificate Program
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Coding and Billing - Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
- Nursing - AAS Degree (LVN to RN)
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Physical Therapy Technician - Certificate
- Surgical Technologist - AAS Degree
- Vocational Nursing - Certificate
- Coding and Revenue Cycle Management - AAS Degree
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program - Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate Program
- Radiologic Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Completion Program
- Radiologic Science Management Bachelor's Degree
Are night classes available?
Yes. Classes are offered days and evenings to accommodate students’ scheduling needs. If you need even more flexibility, we also offer online programs.
Are the credits transferable to other schools?
Credits earned at CHCP typically do not transfer to other schools. It is up to the institution at which you are enrolling to evaluate credits earned at CHCP and determine if they will apply at the transferring institution. For more specific information, contact the Admissions Department.
How do I enroll?
You can apply on our new application form online. Or contact our friendly Admissions staff. Applicants are invited to tour our local campus and to meet one-on-one with an Admissions Advisor, who will review your career goals and assist you in finding the right program fit for your needs. Our Admissions team is looking forward to providing you with information on admission requirements and can direct you to our experienced Financial Aid Advisors. We will be happy to assist you through the steps. For online programs, you can complete the admissions and financial aid process online and over the phone.
Is Financial Aid available for me?
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. The majority of our students receive financial aid and there are several programs available. CHCP’s Financial Aid Advisors can walk you through the process. CHCP also has grants and scholarships available for those who qualify. For more information, please click here.