We offer flexible online programs to achieve your career goals and meet your schedule!
At CHCP, we know that many of our students work while going to school, which is why we offer the convenience and flexibility of an online education. With an online healthcare degree program, you have the independence to advance your career around your busy schedule. Our online program students have 24/7 access to coursework and 24/7 IT support. Students who choose to receive online training are assigned a Student Services Advisor who provides individualized and personalized service, ensuring that your online degree experience is second to none.
Attending an online school is just like attending a regular on-campus institution, only with added flexibility. Instructors in our online programs have direct industry experience and are recognized as experts in their fields. Every semester, CHCP examines the curriculum and instructors to ensure that what students are learning is in line with what employers are currently looking for in their new hires. We have helped students succeed in health care for almost 25 years; we can help you reach your career goals in the dynamic health care field!
If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, dedicated and have solid computer skills, call or contact us by email to learn more.
***Currently only enrolling in the state of Texas
Current Online Degree Program Offerings:
- Health and Medical Administrative Services - AAS Degree Online
- Health Care Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Health Care Management Bachelor's Degree Program
- Health Informatics Bachelor's Degree Program
- Health Information Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate Program
- Medical Office Specialist Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Radiologic Science Management Bachelor's Degree Program
Our Online staff!
Our Online Admissions staff!