CHCP Offers Online Health Care Programs in Texas and 47 Other States!
Not Enrolling in Calfornia and Massachusetts.
At CHCP, we know that many of our students work while going to school, which is why we offer the convenience and flexibility of an online education. With an online healthcare degree program, you have the independence to advance your career around your busy schedule. Our online program students have 24/7 access to coursework and 24/7 IT support. Students who choose to receive online training are assigned a Student Services Advisor who provides individualized and personalized service, ensuring that your online degree experience is second to none.
Attending an online school is just like attending a regular on-campus institution, only with added flexibility. Instructors in our online programs have direct industry experience and are recognized as experts in their fields. Every semester, CHCP examines the curriculum and instructors to ensure that what students are learning is in line with what employers are currently looking for in their new hires. We have helped students succeed in health care for 30 years; we can help you reach your career goals in the dynamic health care field!
If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, dedicated and have solid computer skills, call or contact us by email to learn more.
Current Online Degree Program Offerings:
- Coding and Revenue Cycle Management
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program - Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Health Care Management Bachelor's Degree Completion Program
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate Program
- Radiologic Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Completion Program
- Radiologic Science Management Bachelor's Degree