Massage Therapy Certificate in Dallas, TX
This Dallas, TX-based Massage Therapy Certification program is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment as a massage therapist.
Massage Therapy Program Length
Take day (30 weeks) or evening classes (43 weeks) at our Dallas, TX Massage Therapy Certificate program location and gain the clinical skills and technical knowledge necessary to become a successful massage therapist. Learn more, here.
Where can I work as a certified Massage Therapist?
Once certified, massage therapists can find employment in a chiropractor's office, doctor's office, sports medicine, or a private business. Private businesses include beauty salons, day spas, private country clubs, and more. You could also be self-employed as a massage therapist.
What will I learn in the Massage Therapy Certification program?
Our Dallas, TX Massage Therapy school's classroom and clinical hands-on training, as well as professional development equip the student with the foundation needed to be a professional Massage Therapist. Graduates will demonstrate skills in body mechanics, massage manipulations and techniques
You will also learn professional skills during your program, such as:
- Business Operations
- Appointment Setting
- Acquiring Clients/Retention
- Equipment Maintenance
- Session Notes
- Confidentiality/Legal/Ethical Issues
- Address Client Pain Issues
Visiting the Campus
The CHCP Dallas campus is located on U.S. Highway I-35N. Parking at the campus is free for students and visitors.
There is ample parking on the north side of the building as well as on the upper deck located on the west side of the building.
Guest/visitor parking is located at the north entrance. Handicap parking is available at the main entrance of the building complex.
For those who do not have access to a car, the campus is also conveniently located close to the following bus stop:
- Dallas DART : IH 35 @ Empire Central - S - MB1 (527 Bus route)
- Train Route: DART: Take Bus
Students can receive a DART 50% Student Discount! To receive the discount and get your DART-issued student ID:
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Ask your school registrar to sign and stamp the form OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse Current Enrollment Verification Certificate verifying that you are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.50 fee).
- Present your completed enrollment form (originals only), your current college photo ID and a $2.00 fee at the DART Store (Akard Station, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202; Monday-Friday, 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.)
8585 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
What are Students Saying About CHCP Dallas?
Summer J., CHCP Dallas
"I absolutely love this school. The staff is amazing and cater to each's individuals needs. They are supportive and assure that you are able to receive and retain the material. As a mom of two with a full time job, classes are fun and fit your schedule. I'm trying to find another course to take at this school just so i can continue to excel in the medical field position of my dreams!!!"