Associate's Degree Completion Program in Radiologic Technology - Online Program
Improve Your Career by Completing Your Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology!
Designed Program Length: 64 Weeks
The College of Health Care Professions offers an efficient way for students who currently have a Limited Radiology Certification and Texas Licensure to earn an Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology (RT). Upon successful completion of CHCP's online Radiologic Technology Associate Degree Completion Program, you will be able to apply for careers at hospitals and practices that require more advanced radiology training. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics job growth is anticipated 17% to 2026.
The Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology is designed to provide you with the industry knowledge and skills needed to succeed and excel in your career. CHCP also gives credit for previous radiology coursework, so you do not have to start from scratch.
Where can I work with a Radiologic Technology Degree?
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Private and Group Physician Practices
- Travel Technologist within the United States, Canada and Australia
How will I afford my Radiologic Technology Associate Degree?
- CHCP’s financial services department is here to help students save money while working towards the healthcare career of their dreams. Click here to learn more!
What Skills Will I Learn In the Radiologic Technology Program?
- Trauma radiography
- Radiology special procedures
- Operating Room imaging procedures
How will I find a Radiologic Technologist job after I graduate?
- CHCP career services offers job placement assistance as well as interview and resume writing tips and more. Check out our career services page!
Contact us today to further your career with an Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology!
The Boost Program
Our Student Assistance Program was created to help you effectively balance your academic and personal life by providing professional support as well as your own Personal Assistant. It will ease the stress that you may be facing due to personal issues and the pressures of academics. The Boost Program is available for online students. Click here for more information.