Cardiovascular Sonography Associate of Applied Science Degree
Designed Program Length: 96 Weeks
The program is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment as an Echocardiographer via online and residential classroom and clinical hands-on training, as well as through professional development. This Blended Program integrates classroom theory and laboratory with the practical clinical experience necessary to prepare you for the Cardiovascular Credentialing Exam.
Professional Skills you’ll Learn:
- Work Closely with Doctors and Create Cardiac Images
- Interact Compassionately and Effectively with Patients
- Obtain and Record Accurate Patient History
- Perform Cardiac Ultrasounds
- Provide Oral and/or Written Summaries of Technical Findings to Physicians for Medical Diagnosis
How will I afford my Cardiovascular Sonography Associates of Applied Science Degree?
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Our friendly and helpful financial aid staff will help you determine what financial assistance you are eligible to receive, and will guide you through the process of applying. Visit Financial Aid for more information.
How will I find an Echo Technician or Cardiovascular Sonographer job once I graduate?
CHCP career services offers job placement assistance as well as interview and resume writing tips and more. Check out our career services page!