Summary: Bilingual Required (Spanish, English)Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admission to the school in accordance with state, federal, accreditation, and company policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. The Admissions Advisor is responsible for managing time, inquiries, and other recruitment-related resources to generate interest in our programs. This position will conduct a sufficient number of quality prospect phone contacts to secure appointments and interview activity, and conduct follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants. In carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position, the Admissions Advisor must ensure consideration and implementation of the CHCP philosophy, which provides for providing quality services to all students, visitors, and clients; focusing on the development, growth, and involvement of staff members; offering recognition of employees; adhering to sound economic principles; and creating an environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking, and expansion.
Key Job Elements:
1. Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to students and parents.
2. Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity weekly goals, utilize approved recruitment policies/formats, make prompt and effective contact with inquiries, and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
3. Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, local presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, graduation, and etc.
4. Secure new inquiries by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in programs offered.
5. Schedule and conduct interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment, and determine appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
6. Accurately forecast projected new students with Director of Admissions or campus management.
7. Consistently conduct follow-up meetings, monthly at a minimum, with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
8. Meet with representatives of various agencies to perform public relations duties at functions deemed appropriate by college management.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements; Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Accountability:
a) Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is strongly preferred.
b) 0-1 year experience in admissions recruitment or relevant sales experience.
c) Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve personal life goals.
a) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
b) Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
c) Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
d) Goal-oriented and highly ethical.
e) Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages,
and systems for reporting features.
a) Ability to interact effectively as either as a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
b) Ability to listen to others (e.g., students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
c) Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
d) Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
a. Direct Competencies:
2. Job Knowledge
3. Student Focus/Service
7. Business Practice & Ethics
b. Indirect: Monthly and annual cumulative student persistence for school.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with an objective disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, utilize various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe, and assess information. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description. Travel may be required for training and other company needs.
Mission Statement: CHCP is dedicated to providing quality training to individuals interested in the allied health care fields. It is CHCP’s goal to provide students with the knowledge and technical proficiency to assist them become employable in entry-level positions in the allied health care field or become eligible to retain and/or be promoted in a position they already possess.
Notice: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job.
Please review the attached excerpts from the Title 40, Texas Administrative Code (807.53), regarding proprietary schools which outlines representatives limitations under state law. You will be held accountable for knowing that the practices listed here are prohibited and illegal. Key Words: Sales, inside sales, customer service.