It’s that time of year again when the leaves change, the weather cools down, and The College of Health Care Professions is ushering a new class of graduates into health care careers. Throughout the months of October and November, we will conduct Graduation Ceremonies for over 2,000 graduates across the state of Texas.
The ceremonies will take place as follows:
- Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:00pm – Dallas & Ft. Worth Graduation
- Pantego Bible Church: 8001 Anderson Blvd., Ft. Worth, TX 76120
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 6:30pm – Houston Northwest, Southwest, & Online Graduation
- First Methodist Church – Westchase: 10570 Westpark, Houston, TX 77042
- Friday, October 20, 2017 at 7:00pm – Austin Graduation
- Riverbend Center: 4214 N. Capital of Texas Pkwy., Austin, TX 78746
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10:30am – San Antonio Graduation
- McAllister Auditorium: 1300 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX 78212
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 7:00pm – McAllen Graduation
- McAllen Convention Center: 700 Convention Center Blvd., McAllen, TX 78501
For more information about graduation, please contact your local campus for more information.
Congratulations to our Fall Graduates of 2017!