CHCP has implemented the safeguards for our students, faculty’s health while on-campus. Learn More
Hi there CHCP family! This Monday we challenge you to be happy. Let us make this week the most positive week possible.
1. Five second dance off. Right before a test, right before you feel like you are about to explode from stress have your own private dance off. Let all your nervous energy and frustration out then walk inside and dominate.
2. Let there be light. Make your surrounding bright. If you are in your room studying, or inside your car open up the window put the blinds up. Making your surroundings brighter can light up your day, literally.
3. Don’t just walk, strut. Do not just walk from place to place; hold your head up high. You are making a positive change in your life right now; YOU are JUMPING FORWARD into your new Healthcare career.
4. Pay it forward. Do something nice for someone else just because you can. Even if it’s just giving someone your last piece of gum. Not only will it make the persons day, but it will make you feel good.
5. Personal theme song. Whether its rock, punk, hip hop or rap pick a song that will motivate you and put a smile on your face whatever the occasion.
Happiness is what CHCP wants for all of its students.
If you find yourself unhappy and unsure of where to make that change in your life, maybe a new career is what you need. The College of Health Care Professions (CHCP) offers health care training in a variety of allied health fields such as medical assisting, nursing, and more. Read about CHCP programs available at ground campuses and online
What cheers you up?