The College of Health Care Professions Online offers convenient, flexible online programs so that students can achieve their career goals around their busy schedules. The online programs are offered to individuals who reside in Texas, Florida, Arizona, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Virginia.
Students interested in careers in the growing health care sector get a comprehensive education online at their own pace in the privacy and convenience of their own work stations without the commitments of time and money to commuting or residing on a campus. Online program students have 24/7 access to coursework and 24/7 IT support. Students who choose to receive online training are assigned a student services advisor who provides individualized and personalized service to help ensure that online students are successful.
Online instructors have direct industry experience and are credentialed in their field. CHCP continually examines the curriculum and instructors to ensure that what students are learning is in line with what employers are currently looking for in their new hires.
Key Benefits of an Online Education are:
- Flexibility - Online education offers flexibility for students who have other commitments.
- Networking Opportunities - Students enrolled in online education programs may network with peers from all over the nation.
- Pacing - Students have the ability to work at their own pace.
- Open Scheduling - Online education allows professionals to continue their careers while working towards a degree.
- Lack of Commute - Students who choose online education save on gas and commuting time.
- 24 Hour Access - Online course materials can be accessed 24 hours a day every day.
Currently, the online degree programs offered at CHCP include:
Health Care Management - Bachelor’s Degree Program
Health Care Management - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
Health Information Technology and Management - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program