CHCP Alumni Network
The College of Health Care Professions Alumni Network is a community of over 12,000 graduates committed to and sharing pride in their allied health careers. Our graduates have ventured into the health care industry as dental assistants, surgical technologists, medical assistants, massage therapists, medical coding and billing specialists, personal fitness trainers and more. Many work at prestigious health care facilities throughout Texas. Some graduates have even returned to CHCP as adjunct professors.
The CHCP Alumni Network provides a bond between alumni and current students, which is supported by educational programs, career services, continuing education and campus community outreach. As The College of Health Care Professions continues to grow through our ground campuses and online school, our alumni network will also strengthen and expand relationships between graduates and current students.
CHCP Alumni Discount
Graduates in good standing of CHCP (or AHCP, as it was formerly known), who qualify for and enroll in another program of study at CHCP, are eligible for our Alumni Discount Program.
Amount: 10% of total tuition costs*
Method of Discount Application: The amount of the discount will be credited to the student account card when tuition is applied, upon confirmation that all eligibility criteria are satisfied and all application procedures are completed.
- Student must meet all CHCP entrance requirements and be accepted for admission.
- Student must maintain compliance with the CHCP Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Student must fill out the CHCP Alumni Discount Application in full and turn in to their Financial Aid Advisor.
- Student must be in good standing with CHCP and current on outstanding payments, if applicable.
*CHCP Discounts cannot be combined, are non-transferable, non-negotiable, nonrefundable and have no cash value.
You can become a member of this growing and dedicated network of health care professionals!