Welcome! Our Career Advisors across the state specialize in healthcare career placement and will provide your facility cost-effective hiring solutions. There are many reasons health care organizations choose to work with the CHCP professional Career Services Team. We are confident that we will develop a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship with your organization.
Why Organizations Hire CHCP Graduates
• We provide a diverse source of healthcare human capital for a wide variety of entry-level positions, including bilingual professionals.
• Our graduates have previous extern field experience, allowing them to make an immediate contribution to your organization.
• We offer opportunities to partner with future employees through externship opportunities, resulting in less turnover and greater cost savings.
• Our graduates are available for contract-to-hire, direct hire or PRN opportunities, depending on the positions open.
• Our students and graduates receive regular and ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure positive performance.
• Our Professional Career Services Team carefully evaluates graduates and identifies the most qualified candidates for employers, saving recruiting resources and time.
• Optional background checks and drug screens prior to hiring help ensure a match of the highest quality candidates.
The Areas We Serve
We are located in major metropolitan areas around Texas, including the greater Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas/Ft. Worth areas, as well as the Rio Grande Valley. We also have an Online Career Services team to service remote areas throughout Texas.
How It Works
Our Career Services Team is ready to help you get started today. Once you make contact, we will quickly assess your job order and match it to the graduates in our database. Within 24 hours, you will receive resumés of the most qualified candidates for your opportunity.
Let CHCP do the work for you!
For more than 20 years, The College of Health Care Professions has partnered with local hospitals, physicians and other health care employers across Texas who have hired CHCP graduates with specific allied health care skill sets and qualifications. CHCP has placed thousands of allied health care graduates in the local communities and strives to serve as a virtual extension of your Human Resources (HR) department. Our goal is to match our graduates with the clinical skills and attributes you desire within your organization, thus ensuring a solid partnership. Our Career Services department will work alongside your HR and clinical departments to build a customized plan to meet your staffing needs.
Looking for an Extern?
CHCP students participate in “externships,” where they learn and practice skills and techniques of their trade alongside experienced health care professionals. We strive to match our students’ skill sets and specialties with our partners' requirements, which further strengthens our bond with potential employers. In many cases these externships lead to full- or part-time job offers and are a great way for potential employers to see if the future graduate is the right fit for the organization!
Employers: Call us or Contact Us for assistance with your hiring needs.
Students: Contact us to learn more about our externship opportunities and CHCP’s partners.