College of Health Care Professions (CHCP) graduates have thrived within the healthcare industry as dental assistants, surgical technologists, medical assistants, massage therapists, medical coding and billing specialists, personal fitness trainers and more. Many work at prestigious health care facilities throughout Texas and beyond, and some graduates have even returned to CHCP as adjunct professors. The CHCP alumni network is 12,000 strong and growing!
The CHCP Alumni Network fosters connections between alumni and current students through educational and continuing education programs, our career services office, and campus community outreach. As CHCP continues to grow through our ground campuses and online school, the reach and power of our alumni network continue to expand as well.
Become a member of this growing and active network and experience the impact alumni connections can have on your advancement and success!
CHCP Alumni Discount
For graduates of CHCP and AHCP that are in good standing who qualify and enroll in another program of study at CHCP.
Amount: 10% of Total Tuition costs
How Applied: The amount of the discount will be credited to the student account card when tuition is applied, upon confirmation that all eligibility criteria are satisfied and application procedures completed
Basic Requirements for CHCP Alumni Discount:
- Student must meet all CHCP entrance requirements and be accepted for admission.
- Student must maintain compliance with the CHCP Satisfactory Academic Progress policy.
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Student must fill out the CHCP Alumni Discount Application in full and turn in to your Financial Aid Advisor.
- Student must be in good standing with CHCP and current on outstanding payments, if applicable.
CHCP Discounts cannot be combined, are nontransferable, non negotiable, non refundable and have no cash value.