Flexible online programs to achieve your career goals and meet your schedule.
Offered in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Virginia!
The College of Health Care Professions knows that many of our students work while going to school, which is why we offer the convenience and flexibility of an online education. With an online degree program, you have the independence to advance your career around your busy schedule. Our online program students have 24/7 access to coursework and just in case, 24/7 IT support. Students who choose to receive online training are assigned a Student Services Advisor who provides individualized and personalized service, assuring that your online degree experience is second to none.
Attending an online school is just like attending a regular on-campus institution, only with added flexibility. Instructors in our online programs have direct industry experience, and recognized as experts in their field. Every semester, CHCP examines the curriculum and instructors to ensure that what students are learning is in line with what employers are currently looking for in their new hires. We have helped students succeed in health care for almost 25 years; we can help you reach your career goals in the dynamic health care field!
If you consider yourself self-motivated, dedicated, and have solid computer skills, call or contact us by email to learn more.
Boost Program available for Online students. Click here for more information.
Current Online Degree Program Offerings:
- NEW: Health and Medical Administrative Services - AAS Degree Online
- Health Care Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Health Care Management Bachelor's Degree Program
- NEW: Health Informatics Bachelor's Degree Program
- Health Information Technology and Management Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Medical Assistant Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Medical Office Specialist Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Radiologic Science Education Bachelor's Degree Program
- Radiologic Science Management Bachelor's Degree Program
Hear from our Online staff!
Hear from our Online Admissions staff!
- On-Campus Programs
- Associate of Applied Science Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - AAS Degree
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist - AAS Degree
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing - Health Information Technology
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology - AAS Degree
- Vocational Nursing
- Online Programs
- Health and Medical Administrative Services - AAS Degree
- Health Care Management - AAS Degree
- Health Care Management - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Informatics - Bachelor's Degree
- Health Information Technology and Management - AAS Degree
- Medical Assistant - AAS Degree
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Specialist - AAS Degree
- Radiologic Technology - AAS (Completion Program)
- Radiological Science Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Radiological Science Management - Bachelor's Degree
- Online Student Services
- Continuing Education
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Services