We understand and support your desire to succeed in your career path as a health care professional.
The College of Health Care Professions offers a variety of health care programs designed to prepare students for challenging and rewarding careers in their chosen allied health care profession.
CHCP takes a unique approach to teaching. We use a combination of lectures, labs and hands-on training to fully prepare students for their health care career of choice. Our career-focused health care programs not only give students the knowledge to succeed, but provide them with the opportunity to learn and practice the skills necessary for success.
Health care in Texas is expected to generate 380,860 new wage and salary jobs between 2008 and 2018.* (CHCP does not offer educational programs in all areas included in the report).
Choose an Allied Health Program
- Associates of Applied Science in Nursing
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assistant Blended Program
- Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Program
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Program
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Blended Program
- Massage Therapy Program
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assistant Blended Program
- Medical Coding and Billing Blended Program
- Medical Coding and Billing - Health Information Technology Program
- Network and Systems Administration Blended Program
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician Blended Program
- Surgical Technologist Program
The College of Health Care Professions is the right place for students who enjoy helping others and want to improve their lives through a career in the fast-growing field of allied health care. Find the health care program that fits your goals, strengths and natural talents today by contacting The College of Health Care Professions to learn more.