Project Management for Health Care Seminars
CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINAR
This online continuing education unit provides concepts and practice for skills utilized within the aspect of Project Management as they relate to Health Information Management. These concepts and practice units cover learning objectives related to terminology, tools and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling and closing in the healthcare arena.
Intended Participants: This seminar is open to individuals employed in a healthcare setting as managers, supervisors or coordinators who want to further their knowledge base in project management. Students and graduates are also encouraged to enroll in this seminar.
4 Continuing Education Units / 8 Weeks - Online
OUTLINE OF TOPICS:
This course is delivered 100% online. Participants will have 8 weeks to complete the subject matter in the topical outline below.
- Review of the Fundamentals of Project Management (1 hr)
- Integration Management (1 hr)
- Project Management Processes, Groups, Relationships and Analysis Methods (1 hr)
- Change Management (1 hr)
- Change Management Formulas (1 hr)
- Integrating Project, Information Technology and Change Management (1 hr)
- Preparing a Feasibility Analysis and Business Case (1 hr)
- Performing Integrated Change Controls (1 hr)
- Scope Management (1 hr)
- Time Management (1 hr)
- IT Management Knowledge Areas (1 hr)
- User Requirements Management (1 hr)
- Workflow Management (1 hr)
- Security Management (1 hr)
- Training Management (1 hr)
- Optimization Management (1 hr)