Summary: As the Customer Service Representative it is your responsibility to answer inbound calls and call prospective merchants, students and set up future appointments for admission representatives. Your performance will be based on the number of inbound calls successfully answered and transferred and outbound dials and numbers of appointments set on a regular basis. In addition, you are required to perform all the responsibilities and job related duties as described below under Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
This Customer Service Representative also requires adherence to CHCP’s core values, which are the basic elements of how we go about our work. They are the practices we use (or should be using) every day in everything we do. Our core values are a small set of timeless guiding principles which we live by and include:
- Integrity - We are committed to promoting the highest standards and integrity.
- Caring – We care about our students and their future employers.
- Excellence – We empower solutions with teamwork.
- Innovation - We embrace organizational goals and drive positive change.
- Execution – We execute our goals with passion and purpose.
- Accountability – We are committed to the responsibility for upholding and reinforcing our values.
- Community - We are a member of a network of health care professionals and our success lies in the value that we return to the community.
- Receive inbound calls and follow up on voicemails left after hours and transfer to the appropriate campus.
- Check for and when necessary enter new lead information into data base for new prospective students.
- Make outbound calls from data base and encourage perspective students to set up an appointment with an Admissions Advisor to discuss their academic needs
- Use documented scripts as documented to set appointments, overcome objections and respond to rebuttals
- Follow all existing and new procedures to ensure appointment setting goals are met and exceeded
- Must have the ability to work weekend hours.Weekend hours are mandatory.
- Other duties as assigned for the Customer Service Representative.
Job Requirements; Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Accountability:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve personal life goals.
a) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
b) Strong interpersonal skills.
c) Superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented and highly ethical.
- Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages, and systems for reporting features.
a) Ability to interact effectively as either as a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
b) Ability to listen to others (e.g., students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
c) Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
d) Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Job Knowledge
- Student Focus/Service
- Business Practice & Ethics
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with an objective disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, utilize various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe, and assess information. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description. Travel may be required for training and other company needs.
Mission Statement: CHCP is dedicated to providing quality training to individuals interested in the allied health care fields. It is CHCP’s goal to provide students with the knowledge and technical proficiency to assist them become employable in entry-level positions in the allied health care field or become eligible to retain and/or be promoted in a position they already possess.
Notice: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job.