Summary: The Corporate Director of Blended Education will provide oversight, guidance and training to all functional departments. The Corporate Director of Blended Education primary function is to manage the blended education, and to support the academic team training and development of policy in support of corporate academics. Must be accustomed to working in a team environment with a focus on customer service and support. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Digital Academic Services and indirectly to the Director of Academic Operation for Ground Campuses.
Essential Duties: /Education
- Assists with daily monitoring of campus execution of academic process, per training and policy
- Manage blended rollout to all campuses.
- Assist with ABHES reaccreditation preparation
- Support Academic team training and development of policy in support of Corporate Academics
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality. Must be able to work closely with all levels of management and team members.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Team Work - Able to support good morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and accurately; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- - Seeks increased responsibilities.
- - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Works independently; Uses time efficiently; Complete work efficiently and accurately with many interruptions.
- - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field; or a combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in quality control or corporate policy auditing
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of current regulations affecting Higher Education
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook, and Word) and data entry.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires frequent sitting, talking or hearing. On occasion, this position may stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Periodically, this position may lift up to 25 pounds. Vision requirements are the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.