Your CHCP Online Health Care Management degree sets the path for success whether you are thinking about preparing for a new career in health care or want to advance in your profession. Health Care Management is an exciting, dynamic and rapidly changing field that needs trained graduates to make a difference in our communities and organizations. Health Care Managers, or healthcare administrators, plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services. They might manage an entire facility, specialize in managing a specific clinical area or department, or manage a medical practice for a group of physicians.
What can I do with a HCM AAS degree?
• Project Management
• Medical Office Procedures/Management
• Electronic Health Records
• Human Resource Management
• Business Communications and Report Writing
• Communication and Relationship Management
• Financial Management
• Strategic Planning and Marketing
• Information Management
• Risk Management
• Quality Improvement
To find out more about the Health Care Management AAS degree program, click here.