Your Allied Health Care Education is Our Top Priority
The College of Health Care Professions is a Texas-based career education school dedicated to providing students with training and education in their chosen allied health care field. We have trained students in the allied health care industry for nearly 25 years, and provide a high quality education through our unique, hands-on approach to learning, our industry-proven professors, and top notch Career Services Team.
A Wide Variety of Allied Health Care Education Programs:
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound
- Health Information Technology (On-line)
- Health Information Technology Management (On-line)
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist - Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
- Vocational Nurse Program
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science Program (On-line)
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
- Radiologic Technology - Associate of Applied Science Completion Program (On-line)
- Surgical Technologist
- Massage Therapy (Texas License #MSO127)
- Personal Fitness Trainer
Not all programs available at all campuses.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify, and our financial aid administrators can help you through the process.
Whether you are looking to further your career skills or start a new career, The College of Health Care Professions has the experience and expertise to help you achieve your career goals. Contact us to learn even more about our allied health care education programs!
- On-Campus Programs
- Online Programs
- Continuing Education
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Student Services
We can help
Our advisors will help you through the application process, choose your courses, and learn about your financial aid options.